Is your Vago listed on our boat register?
The class association have been busy compiling a database of boats and their locations, to help plan sailing events around the country. Some of this data has been volunteered by Vago owners and some has been gleamed from Sailing Club results pages. There are some interesting facts and figures to be derived from the database.
Did you know…
- There are more Vago’s sailed in the South of the UK than in the North.
- Although, the best class racing at a club can be had at Ullswater YC & Yorkshire Dales SC, with 7 Vago’s at each club. (I hear there might be an 8th boat on its way at YDSC!)
- Vago’s are sailed at over 80 different clubs in the UK.
- There are Vago’s all over the world, including the USA, Australia, Europe and Kuwait.
- 70 new boats were manufactured by Laser Performance in 2014
- 94% of these 2014 Vago’s were exported – perhaps we need to organise a ‘European’ or ‘World’ Championship event?!
The database has just been upgraded, with new sorting functionality and a summary page. So if you are longing to get out in your boat, but are housebound due to our winter weather, why not click the links below and start exploring our boat register.
And if you have not registered your boat and would like to do so, please email the following details to:
- Owners Name
- Sail Number* (required)
- Boat Name
- Sailing Club
- Email Address